Applications open Monday 12 June 2017 and close at 4:00pm Thursday 13 July 2017.
Office location of positions
Perth CBD and Osbourne Park
Five or more graduate positions
The program runs for 12 months, commencing February 2018 to January 2019.
12 month fixed term contract with the possibility of extension or permanency subject to work performance and the availability of funding and positions.
The Department of Finance employs more than 1000 people from multi-disciplinary backgrounds to deliver a broad portfolio of responsibilities. Degree majors in accounting, architecture, arts, commerce, communications, economics, engineering, law, mathematics, project management and science are preferred, however, other degrees may be considered.
You will need to have graduated in 2016 or be eligible for graduation by the end of 2017.
You need to be an Australian citizen or permanent resident at the time you lodge your application.
- Rotate three times during the 12 month program.
- Build technical skills across diverse business units.
- Work on solving real business problems and projects.
- Build your professional network with talented leaders.
- Uncover your capability through challenging work and feedback from your supervisor.
Link to grad info